Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue - Marissa Meyer, Douglas Holgate, Stephen Gilpin

I loved this graphic novel! There was more action, a bit of romance, and of course, Meyer's fantastic humor. All the characters from the original Lunar Chronicles series are once again back battling a rogue band of hybrid wolf soldiers.

At one point my heart stopped while reading this book. I was definitely on the edge of my seat with some of the twists and turns. If you enjoyed volume 1 you will really enjoy volume 2. The conclusion was satisfying and I was happy to see that this book was 86 pages longer than the last. I still had no problem reading the book in one sitting, but the bigger the book the happier I am.

I hope Meyer plans to create more graphic novels in the future. I had her newest book, Renegades all set to read next. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time, but I made the mistake of wandering into a bookstore, and two Meyer books later here we are. Not that I'm complaining! I am more than happy to have multiple Meyer books to read back to back.

-Shey